What data do we collect?
CordeValle collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CordeValle with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Create a Customer Profile on our website or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
CordeValle collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on our wines and other products and services we think you might like.
• Keep you up-to-date on winery events and activities in your home town.
When CordeValle processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
CordeValle securely stores your data and makes every effort to protect it against malicious intrusion. We will securely keep your data indefinitely unless you request that we delete it.
CordeValle would like to occasionally send you information about our products and services. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop CordeValle from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
CordeValle would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request CordeValle for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CordeValle correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CordeValle to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CordeValle erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CordeValle restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CordeValle’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CordeValle transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +1 408 695 4500
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Saving your browsing and shopping sessions for your convenience.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – CordeValle uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – CordeValle uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CordeValle sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.